From Alexander McQueen, Roksanda and Chloé to Saint Laurent, Balenciaga and Isabel Marant, MATCHESFASHION is your go-to for the season’s key pieces. Explore the range of ready-to-wear clothing, footwear, bags, jewellery and accessories for men and women.
MATCHESFASHION contact details
Address: Head Office, The Shard, 32 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SG
Telephone: 0800 009 4123
- What payment methods does MATCHESFASHION offer?
- You can pay for your order on MATCHESFASHION with American Express, Visa and MasterCard. If you live in the US, the store also accepts Discover. Payments are safe and secure, with all orders going through a rigorous fraud-checking process.
- What is the MATCHESFASHION return policy?
- You can request a return for your items within 28 days, and items must then be returned within 14 days of your request. Items must be returned using the original packaging provided, in an unworn, perfect condition and with all designer garment tags still attached. To start a return for free, log in or create an account on MATCHESFASHION. You can then go to your order history and select the item you would like to return, before clicking ‘Book Collection’. The collection can now be booked online or over the phone with the MATCHESFASHION Customer Service team. Once you have been given your Returns Authorisation Number (RMF), enter this on the return invoice that came with your order and await collection from the driver.
- How long do MATCHESFASHION refunds take?
- Once your items have been successfully returned, you will be credited to the original payment method. This can take up to 10 working days, and times may vary depending on the bank or card provider. Please note that any original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Can I cancel my order?
- We recommend contacting MATCHESFASHION Customer Service with your order number ready to request a cancellation of your order before it is dispatched.
- What are the delivery options?
- MATCHESFASHION delivers to the UK, Europe, and internationally to selected countries and shipping fees will vary depending on destination. If you are ordering from within the UK, the store offers Premium Delivery with a nominated-hour option for £12, Next Business Day for £8, Next Day for £8 or Express 2-3 working days at a cost of £5. You will be able to track your order by clicking the tracking link included in your shipping email.