Timex Watches for Men
Dating back to the 19th century, American brand Timex has a rich history and by the 60s, every third watch sold in the US was a Timex. In today's collection, the Weekender has a classic face and an array of strap options, while the rugged, adventure-ready Intelligent Quartz comes with extra features like a traditional chronograph, depth gauge, altimeter, compass or perpetual calendar. The Originals collection is inspired by the Timex archives and sees reissues of watches from 1900s and onwards.
The Most Wanted Timex Watches for Men
Fairfield Timex Watches
The Fairfield Timex is a clean and simple watch inspired by the minimalist Bauhaus style. The face features a sub-dial with seconds and a night light for night mode. The leather strap has a soft plaid lining for a little secret style and extra comfort.
Q Timex Reissue
The first Reissue Timex was released in 1979, with this version being brought up to date but keeping the classic quartz technology. The watch still features the stainless steel bracelet strap but now with a functional battery hatch and a day and night window.
One of the most refined watches for everyday wear, the Standard Chronograph balances detail with simplicity. The quartz analog watch features three dials, a date window, and a night light for night mode. The Standard Chronograph also has interchangeable straps should you want to mix up the look.
Timex Watch Sizing Guide
The size of the watch face is entirely personal preference, if it’s an everyday watch to wear at work, on weekends and nights out, a smaller face is very versatile.
All metal bracelet Timex watches have links to make them adjustable to your wrist and where you’d like the watch to sit. Take the watch to any watch repair store and they can help to measure and take the links out for you.
The other Timex watch straps available are made from leather, fabric or silicone and are perforated for easy adjustment.
How to Care for your Timex Watch
Caring for your Timex Watch will maintain its function and looks for a longer life. Follow these instructions to help:
• Although some Timex Watches are water resistant to long depths, others are not entirely waterproof. Always check the specs of your watch before swimming and bathing to avoid water damage.
• Take off your watch and store in the box provided when not wearing it. This avoids scratches and scuffs to the face, and damage to the strap.
• For analogue watches needing a battery, it’s highly recommended to visit a reputable watch repair or jewellery shop to get the battery replaced.
• Do not clean your watch with anything other than clean water and never use chemical products.
- Does my Timex watch come with a warranty?
Yes, Timex watches have a one year warranty from the original date of purchase from authorized and affiliated retailers. The warranty covers repairs by Timex, which may include using new or reconditioned parts.
However, the warranty does not cover defects or damages in the following scenarios:
1) after the warranty period expires;
2) if the watch was not originally purchased from an authorized Timex retailer;
3) from repair services not performed by Timex;
4) from accidents, tampering or abuse; and
5) lens or crystal, strap or band, watch case, attachments or battery. Timex may charge you for replacing any of these parts.
- Are Timex watches waterproof?
No Timex watches are entirely waterproof however, some Timex watches are water resistant and this is marked on the back of the watch face.
- How long will a Timex watch last?
Timex watches have been designed and crafted to last for many years. The brand has built a reputation of being one of the go-to watch makers for reliable, durable and good quality everyday timepieces at affordable prices.
With over a century of experience in crafting watches, Timex have plenty of knowledge on what makes a lasting watch in both functionality and style.