The Men’s KENZO Backpack Buying Guide
Japanese fashion designer Kenzo Takada turned KENZO into the highly revered Parisian fashion champion it is today. The French luxury brand started out with women’s ready-to-wear and quickly expanded into menswear, before exploding into many other design categories thanks to its wildly popular East meets West aesthetic. Discover the wide assortment of men’s KENZO backpacks that add an extra touch of street-style cool to a look while also playing an important role in carrying your daily essentials. From the everyday standard size of backpacks, mini-backpacks, rucksacks, fanny packs and belt bags designed with oversized logos and embroidery, KENZO will have a carryall for you. Ahead, we created a guide to help you find the right style for you, answer some frequently asked questions, and give valuable tips on how to care for your KENZO backpack to make it last.
The Most Wanted Men’s KENZO Backpacks
KENZO Large Logo Backpacks
Something as simple as a logo can be inflated into an exciting, elevated look when it comes to the French fashion house’s designs. For the logomania trend fans, this one’s for you. You’ll find oversized logos climbing boldly down the backpacks in a wide assortment of colors and sizes-- classic black and white combinations, hot pink, orange, red, blue, and more. The sleek typographical elements show off the luxury brand and are fully equipped with hefty-sized front pockets with zip closure to keep your belongings safe.
KENZO Tiger Embroidery Backpacks
The famed KENZO tiger prevails in this popular KENZO backpack collection. Embroidered to perfection, you’ll find this quirky character peeking from the top of the mid-pocket on the front of the bag. Featured on several shapes and sizes of backpacks, like mini-backpacks, standard-sized backpacks, one-shoulder adjustable strap, 2-strap backpacks with top handles, and more. Highlighted below the tiger is the well-recognized KENZO logo in a variety of color combinations.
KENZO Paris Backpack
If you’re more of a minimalist when it comes to your daily essentials, the KENZO Paris backpack may be more your style. Throw in your cell phone, wallet, keys and a few other essentials, slip into place thanks to its adjustable shoulder strap, and you’ll be ready to go. The brand’s bold signature logo embellishes the front of this carryall sidekick.
How To Care For Your KENZO Backpack
With backpacks like these, you’ll be sure to quickly add it into your daily routine. To maintain your KENZO backpack’s longevity, we recommend following these important tips periodically to keep your bag in tip-top shape.
First, check and see if there are special instructions for your specific style of backpack before proceeding to wash. If there are guidelines, please follow those. Otherwise, check and see what materials your bag consists of.
• If your backpack is 100% nylon, you can wash it in the washing machine. First, remove everything that was in your backpack before washing, shake out food crumbs, etc. Next, for any problem areas with potential stains, take an old toothbrush or a clean damp cloth and rub the area with stain remover. Let it sit for about 30 minutes.
• Once the stain remover has settled, place the backpack in a pillowcase or laundry bag (to avoid the straps getting caught or tangled) and place it in the washing machine. Set the washing machine on a gentle, cold water setting and add a small amount of mild detergent.
• Once the bag is washed, set it upside down with all the pockets unzipped to let it air dry. If you’re able to air dry it outside, do that so any odors will air out and disappear quicker.
• If your backpack has any leather trim, simply spot clean your bag with a wet cloth and a stain remover. Let it air dry.
- Who owns KENZO?
In 1993, LVMH, the French luxury goods company, added KENZO to its notable brand portfolio. Since then, it has stood beside the likes of iconic brands such as FENTY by Rihanna, Christian Dior, Givenchy, Louis Vuitton, and Celine, to name a few. Having these brands within the company has helped uphold the brand’s luxury notoriety.
- Who is the current designer of KENZO?
The brand was originally founded in 1970 by Japanese designer Kenzo Takada. In 2019, Portuguese-born but Paris-based, Felipe Oliveira Baptista took over the design reigns as creative director of KENZO. Before this role, he held the position as creative director at Lacoste for 8 years. Based on his previous success at Lacoste, the board at LVMH knew he would be great for commercial growth for KENZO while maintaining the brand’s creativity and uniqueness that makes up KENZO.
- What does the “eye” symbol seen throughout the KENZO collection mean?
The “eye” design started appearing on the KENZO line in 2013. The interpretation and meaning of the KENZO Universe character is that the eye “informs your world.” The eye motif is an invitation from the designers to go into the KENZO world and explore it; its designs and creativity are open to everyone that wants to dive in.