Cole Haan is an iconic American fashion label established in Chicago in 1928. Its creators, Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan, first gained a reputation for their innovative re-soleable shoes, marketed during the depths of the Great Depression. Since then, the company has expanded to offer collections of apparel, accessories and footwear underpinned by the company's trademark commitment to innovation and excellence in craftsmanship. Imbued with the latest technology for comfort and performance, Cole Haan sneakers are a celebration of the old and the new. Woven leather, wingtip details and luxe suede panels give a sophisticated edge to these sportswear classics.
The Cole Haan Sneakers Buying Guide
Famed for creating resoleable shoes that embody timeless style, US-based label Cole Haan has been making footwear since the 20s. The brand is committed to the pursuit of thoughtful originality – where ageless chic, unparalleled comfort and effortless versatility harmonize – guaranteeing shoes that look and feel the part. The Cole Haan collection of sneakers features all the latest technologies for comfort and performance.
Take a look at our Cole Haan buying guide, which will help you narrow down the styles that suit you best and how to care for them properly.
The Most Wanted Men’s Cole Haan Sneakers
Cole Haan Grandpro Tennis Sneakers
Originating from the 1920s, Cole Haan’s Grandpro sneakers feature a smooth leather
construction, with some boasting lightweight, injection-molded eva soles for flexible
ease. They come in various colors and types of leather – choose from white, black,
natural, brown or blue.
Cole Haan Croscourt Sneakers
Introduce comfort and style into your wardrobe with Cole Haan’s Crosscourt sneakers. Made from leather for a deluxe finish, Cole Haan Crosscourt sneakers feature a round-toe style – the ultimate, on-trend pair for the office. Choose from high-top silhouettes, lace-ups, low-tops and more.
Cole Haan Zerogrand Wingtip Sneakers
Named after the brand’s founders, Cole Haan’s Zerogrand Wingtip sneakers fuse contemporary cool with a classic twist, sporting lightweight mesh upper, brogue detailing, an EVA midsole and rubber outsole that boast comfort without compromise. As smart as they are sporty, the Cole Haan Zerogrand Wingtip sneakers come in a variety of standout hues.
The Cole Haan Sneakers Sizing Guide
If you are unsure of what size to get, it is worth knowing that Cole Haan sneakers run true to size. Cole Haan sneakers come in US sizing, and you can use the below chart to convert into UK sizes.
For example, if you usually take a UK men’s 8, this will correlate to a US size 8.5.
How To Care For Your Cole Haan Sneakers
To keep your Cole Haan sneakers looking their best, we would recommend following the following expert tips.
• Use a microfiber cloth to wipe away any splashes or scuffs on your sneaker’s surface. While any clean cloth will work, shoe-specific cleaning wipes work well as an effortless, on-the-go solution. White cloths are best to make sure no color accidentally comes off onto your sneaker.
• An essential in any footwear kit, a soft-medium bristle brush is a budget-wise choice when it comes to keeping your sneakers in good condition. Choose one with stiff bristles and a softer one to avoid causing damage.
• Laces can be prone to wrinkles, so you can iron them out to ensure they remain in their original condition for longer. They can be soaked in warm water together with a shoe cleaner. Alternatively, use bleach but avoid using too much otherwise you risk weakening the fibers.
• You can purchase a dedicated shoe cleaner that is designed for premium sneakers. We would recommend using one that is formulated to keep the integrity of luxury fabrics unharmed. Mix the cleaning solution with warm water and apply with a wet brush.
• To ensure your sneakers stay fresh, simply spritz some sneaker deodorizer onto the insoles after they’re removed from your sneakers.
- Are Cole Haan sneakers good?
If you are looking for a pair of sneakers that will keep your feet cool and comfortable whatever the weather, these sneakers are ideal. Lightweight and breathable, Cole Haan sneakers – particularly the Generation Zerogrand – feature supportive and springy arched outsoles and an overall design that mimics the natural motion of the human foot.
- How do you clean Cole Haan sneakers?
You can clean your Cole Haan sneakers easily. They can be cleaned with a microfiber cloth, a soft-medium bristle brush, iron, sneaker cleaner and a sneaker deodorizer.
- Where are Cole Haan sneakers made?
Every Cole Haan product is crafted in premium factories across the globe using the finest level of artisan expertise alongside top-quality materials. A lot of the US-based label’s products are handmade using age-old methods. At the moment, materials and products are manufactured in the United States, Italy, Brazil, Vietnam, China and India.