Starting life in a New York loft, with just a few artisan craftsmen working to create their designs, Coach has since evolved into one of the leading brands in the US in recent years. Fine leather and highly skilled craftsmanship now mark out Coach's accessories. Their range of men's wallets fuse classic and timeless style with contemporary and innovative designs, for high-end pieces that are both functional and sleek. A Coach wallet is an investment accessory designed to meet your needs and last you for life.
The COACH Wallets Buying Guide
COACH is one of the most popular and prestigious luxury brands in America, so it’s no surprise that the label’s high-quality wallets are second-to-none. Made from signature premium leather and expertly crafted, COACH’s line of high-end wallets are known for blending classic and modern designs. From bold colors to sleek understated pieces, these wallets perfectly fit all your coins, cards and notes, and are both practical and stylish. Follow this COACH Men’s Wallets buying guide to find the perfect wallet to suit your lifestyle and last you for life.
The Most Wanted COACH Men’s Wallets
COACH 3-in-1 Wallet
Made from leather of canvas, COACH’s 3-in-1 wallets come in a double billfold style with a removable ID window insert that can be used on its own. Featuring the brand’s iconic logo, this wallet is a great everyday piece that will last you a lifetime.
COACH Double Billfold Wallet
The COACH Double Billfold wallet is a classic style detailed with COACH’s signature ‘C’ monogram print. Each of its slots are finished with a hand-turned edge for longevity and sturdiness. Plus, the canvas make of this stylish yet practical wallet is water-resistant to keep all your possessions safe.
COACH Compact ID Wallet
Handcrafted in sport calf leather, the COACH Compact ID wallet is both functional and sleek. Including eight credit card pockets, two full-length billfolds and a conveniently removable ID window insert, this timeless piece is great for everyday wear.
- How To Care For Your COACH wallet
COACH suggests using the brand’s signature leather and fabric cleaners to care for your wallet. If your wallet is leather, COACH suggests cleaning and restoring it with the Coach Cleaner and Moisturizer Set. For the signature jacquard fabric wallets, you should use the Coach Signature Fabric Cleaner. The cleaners and moisturizer are not recommended to be used on grease, ink or oil stains.
- How to use the signature C fabric cleaner
• Apply a small amount of cleaner onto a soft, clean white cloth and rub it in gentle circular motions.
• Wipe away excess fabric cleaner with a clean white dampened cloth.
• Blot dry with a clean white cloth and allow to air dry completely before using again.
• Make sure to use the product sparingly and blot dry completely after cleaning to make sure you don’t leave any rings.
- How to use the leather cleaner
• If your leather wallet is dirty, apply a small amount with a clean, soft cloth using circular strokes.
• Wipe off any leather cleaner residue and let it sit and dry for 30 minutes.
- How to use the leather moisturizer
This should be used on your wallet after cleaning it with the Leather Cleaner.
• Apply evenly with a clean, soft cloth using circular strokes.
• Wipe off any residue and buff gently to for a nice gloss.
- What are COACH wallets made of?
COACH wallets are known for their luxury and high-end leather finishes and distinctive leather grains and colors. COACH wallets also come in the brand’s signature canvas.
- How can you tell if your COACH wallet is real?
COACH uses high quality leather in all its pieces. If your leather is stiff, feels like plastic, is paper thin and prone to peeling, then it is likely a counterfeit. COACH logos are found close to the top of the zipper in wallets, and are made from genuine leather. The wallet will also contain a Creed Patch detailing information about the product, including the serial number. There will never be any spelling or grammar mistakes on this patch. Finally, the majority of authentic COACH wallets have genuine leather zips and usually bear the letters YKK.
- Where are COACH wallets made?
The majority of COACH wallets are made in the USA or China, ensuring a premium finish.