The Burberry Wallets Buying Guide
Burberry understands the importance of a man’s wallet, and puts some serious skill into creating some of the best models on the market. Understated cardholders are presented beside grain leather bifolds that boast the heritage label’s signature prints, with endless designs sitting in between. We know it’s a big decision — after all, you’ll be reaching for it multiple times a day — so read on for our Burberry men’s wallet buying guide, which will help you decide on the best style for you and how to care for it properly.
The Most Wanted Burberry Wallets
Burberry leather card holder
For the modern man who appreciates travelling light, the Burberry leather card holder is an essential piece. The minimalist style is crafted from a textured calf leather while the metallic embossed branding acts as a badge of honor for those who appreciate supreme quality goods with an understated approach.
Burberry Vintage Check e-canvas bifold wallet
The Vintage Check e-canvas bifold wallet treats Burberry fans to a classic style that instantly takes your accessories game up a few notches. Formed from an innovative canvas that boasts less impact on the environment, the wallet is slim enough to slip easily into your pocket yet large enough to hold all your essential cards and notes.
Burberry Haymarket wallet
Instantly recognizable thanks to the label’s iconic check print, the Burberry Haymarket wallet is a classic that is sure to add a touch of luxe to any look. Crafted from the finest leather, it opens to reveal multiple card slots and a note compartment, while the outside is stamped with the brand’s signature logo.
- How To Care For Your Men’s Burberry Wallet
Burberry wallets are designed to last, though some care is needed to ensure their longevity. As with many leather accessories, it is recommended to:
• Wipe clean when needed (as soon as you notice a mark or stain).
• Should the stain persist, use specialist leather cleaner to remove the marking.
• For some leather styles, conditioning is also recommended to ensure the leather maintains moisture. You can do this by applying leather conditioning oil or balm (mink or neatsfoot oil are common choices) and letting sit for 10 minutes before removing with a clean, soft cloth.
• When not in use, store your Burberry wallet in its original dust bag and away from direct sunlight and in a dry area.
- Where are Burberry wallets made?
Burberry wallets are, like the much of the Burberry accessories range, proudly crafted in Italy from skilled leatherworkers.
- Are monogramming services available?
When purchasing a Burberry wallet through the Burberry website, a monogramming service is offered on a number of models. If the service is available, an option will be offered on the product page. Please note that up to three characters and/or symbols can be personalized.
- What materials make up Burberry wallets?
Most of the Burberry wallets are offered in leather constructions, though e-canvas (an eco-friendly material) and other forms of canvas are used in seasonal styles. To learn more about the materials that make up Burberry wallets, see the product description of your preferred style.