The Burberry Holdalls Buying Guide
After a long working week, weekends away can feel like a luxury, and Burberry’s range of holdalls should be your first stop. The heritage British label has channeled its talents into creating a range of luggage pieces, which promote the brand’s quintessential English approach. Fill them with your travel essentials and get going, or give your gym bag a serious upgrade with the brand’s wide selection. Read on for our Burberry men’s holdall buying guide, which will help you decide on the best style for you.
The Most Wanted Burberry Holdalls
Burberry Grainy leather holdall
Understated elegance is basically the only terms that do the Grainy leather holdall justice. Burberry brings together a calf leather construction, with top handles and a cross-body strap. Carry it in your hand or throw it over your shoulder if you’d rather be hands-free.
Burberry Medium Vintage Check barrel bag
Upgrade your cabin luggage game with the Medium Vintage Check Barrel bag from Burberry. Proudly displaying the check pattern that made the British label a household name, the holdall bag features a roomy main compartment, zip exterior pockets, leather top handles and a cross-body strap that provides a pop of color via the contrast blue reverse.
Burberry Monogram Print E-canvas and Leather Holdall
In a structured style, the Monogram Print E-canvas Holdall is a contemporary take on the classic bag. The e-canvas is an innovative material that requires less energy in production, resulting in a more eco-friendly approach to the premium travel accessory. Finished with the instantly-recognizable monogram print, it will add a dose of luxury to your next city break.
- How To Care For Your Burberry Holdall
Burberry holdalls are designed to last, though some care is needed to ensure their longevity.
• As with many leather accessories, it is recommended to wipe clean when needed (as soon as you notice a mark or stain).
• Should the stain persist, use specialist leather cleaner to remove the marking.
• For some leather styles, conditioning is also recommended to ensure the leather maintains moisture. You can do this by applying leather conditioning oil or balm (mink or neatsfoot oil are common choices) and letting sit for 10 minutes before removing with a clean, soft cloth.
• When not in use, store your Burberry holdall in its original dust bag and away from direct sunlight and in a dry area.
• To maintain the bag’s shape, stuff the interior with soft stuffing. Periodically airing the bag will increase the longevity of the bag by reducing the risk of dust and dampness.
- Where are Burberry holdalls made?
Burberry holdall bags are, like the rest of the Burberry bag range, proudly crafted in Italy from skilled leatherworkers.
- Are monogramming services available?
When purchasing a Burberry bag through the Burberry website, a monogramming service is offered on a number of models. If the service is available, an option will be offered on the product page. Please note that up to three characters and/or symbols can be personalized.
- What materials make up Burberry holdalls?
Most of the Burberry holdalls are offered in leather constructions, though e-canvas (an eco-friendly material) and other forms of canvas are used in seasonal styles. To learn more about the materials that make up Burberry holdalls, see the product description of your preferred style.